The effective functioning of activities and sports outside the classroom at Twizel Area School is dependent on the combined effort and enthusiasm of school staff and community members.  It is with the help of volunteers that we are able to provide such a wide range of opportunities for learning, personal growth and social development, not possible within the classroom.

Parent involvement contributes to a strong school community and has benefits for everyone involved. Many events would simply not take place without the involvement of parent volunteers.

If you would like to become a Parent Volunteer, now or in the future, please take the time to complete the following forms:

Completed forms can be emailed to [email protected] or taken to the school office.